Happy Saturday! Today we're attending an infant CPR class at one of the hospitals. The rest of my weekend will probably working on various baby sewing projects (DIYing cloth diapers is turning out to be a lot more labor intensive than I had anticipated!).
Need a little recreational reading? I've got you covered:
- Joy on dealing with boastful people
- Elise on being a work-at-home mom
- Bonnie shares everything she knows about cloth diapering (so far)
- Sarah on parenting toddlers
- Lauren on what your life in Austin will be like
- Andi on how to repurpose your knitting swatches
- Ashley on a day in her life
And on Craftsy this past week I shared how to sew a maternity top.
Enjoy the weekend!