Well! I sort of fell off the blogging train this past week. But no worries, because today I'm attending BlogathonATX and I'm very much looking forward to learning something new and meeting other Austin bloggers.
Despite my non-blogging, I apparently had plenty of time to discover some interesting links to share with you. Enjoy!
- A peek into Meg's gratitude diary.
- Esme on when generosity is selfish.
- Amanda shared some photos from her time in upstate New York. That's where I grew up and I always miss the fall foliage this time of year!
- Jess shares 5 habits to help you be more present.
- Laura Vanderkam explores why women are so tired.
- That new baby smell is real. Fortunately, unlike new car smell, it's not a carcinogen.
- Do you want to have "it all"? I know I don't, and apparently I'm not alone.
- In honor of National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Rememberance Day, Ashley and Rachel shared some touching posts on healing from miscarriage.
- Those Snapple real facts? Turns out, not actually true.
- I love these photos from Alicia's baby girl's first birthday party.
And, some things I wrote elsewhere:
- On Kicksend, I shared a round-up of easy DIY photo booth props perfect for Halloween.
- On Craftsy, I wrote about Halloween sewing projects, shared vintage-inspired patterns, and ranked the top ten sewing notions to have on hand.